Training and Socialisation for your puppy learning real life skills in the real world by a professional Trainer
A bespoke and professional service in the Arnside and Silverdale area.
My puppy training walks have been specifically designed with working customers in mind to support you and your puppy’s early development during their first 6 months.
YOUR VERY OWN PERSONAL TRAINER
A professional trainer working with your puppy on a one on one basis, giving you the peace of mind that your puppy will grow into the best dog it can be.
Your puppy will be walked and trained by Kate, a Qualified Dog Training Instructor, developing your puppy’s early learning experiences and helping your puppy learn skills to enable them to make good choices.
I take a mindful and positive approach to dog training using only kind, modern, force-free methods that are highly effective.
WHAT WILL YOUR PUPPY LEARN?
- Sit, down, stand
- Not to jump up
- To walk nicely on a lead
- To come when called
- To leave distractions
- To wait patiently until released
- To settle and be calm
- Food manners
- Capturing eye contact and name recognition
- Scent work and other fun games
- Appropriate ongoing socialisation and habituation.
- To be able to meet some dogs and leave and ignore others.
- Self-control and frustration tolerance
Book a minimum of 2 training sessions per week for 4 weeks.
I teach your puppy with regular visits each week in the comfort of your own home and in real-life situations out and about.
Older puppies have a one hour visit and young puppies can have two half hour visits to help break up their day and help with their toileting routine (depending on availability)
Available Monday to Friday 10 am – 4:30 pm (limited availability)
Two days of training per week for 4 weeks – £256
Three days of training per week for 4 weeks- £384
Four days of training per week for 4 weeks- £512
Five days of training per week for 4 weeks- £640
All prices include:
- Free clicker
- Free Acme training whistle
- Enrichment toy
- Access to a supplementary online course with clear step by step instructions to enable you to continue your puppy’s training yourself
- Email support Monday – Friday